Looking to Drive Better Business Results?13/09/2017
View Full Report
Sustainable Brands is home to the premier global community of brand leaders tapping environmental and social purpose to drive innovation and deliver new business and brand value. Their upcoming conference -- SB'17 Copenhagen -- will unite more than 450 brand and sustainability experts for a collective conversation on how businesses can succeed in the face of changing societal needs. Join the conversation today!
How Will You Engage?
- Listen to 70+ speakers sharing insight into the latest trends and drivers from innovators and leaders at IDEO, H&M, Forum for the Future, TerraCycle, Harvard University, & more!
- Experience the dynamic, action-driven, and collaborative Activation Hub where you will find the connections, solutions, and partners to co-create with.
- Join deep-dive sessions and learn about new tools, critical frameworks, and methodologies with thought-leaders from the World Bank, London School of Economics, Unilever, & more.
- Attend breakout sessions with topical explorations from experts at United Nations Global Compact, Sainsburys, SustainAbility, UPS, method + ecover, and others.
- Participate in networking events such as intimate dinners and coffee breaks, where you’ll be able to create meaningful relationships with thought leaders from around the world.
SB'17 Copenhagen will take place October 30th - November 1st at the Radisson Blu Scandanavia Hotel in Copenhagen, Denmark. Valued members of the Ethical Performance community will receive 20% off their registration with code nw-cph17-EthicalPerformance so register today for maximum savings!
View Full Report